- We may use this information that is not personally identifiable to enhance the visitor experience of the Service, to operate and maintain the Service, to investigate and understand how our Service is used, to monitor and protect the security and integrity of the Service and to analyze our business.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, without restriction.
- What we collect about you that is personally identifiable: We collect personal information (“PI”) that you choose to provide to us when downloading the Application, registering for an account or using the Services (such as your first and last name, email address, password, social media account information, and information embodied in pictures, video, text or other content you upload to the Service). If you provide us with account information for third party services, we may obtain information associated with your account from those services, but such information will only used by us in accordance with the privacy policies and terms of those sites. We also may collect PI if you contact us or otherwise give it to us (e.g., in an email).
- How we use and disclose PI:
- We may use PI to email you or to otherwise communicate with you about activities relating to the Service and our business, including advertising and promotion. You can opt out of receiving future promotional and advertising related emails and electronic communications by following the unsubscribe link in any such emails.
- We may use PI to enhance the visitor experience of the Service, to operate and maintain the Service, to investigate and understand how our Service is used, and to monitor and protect the security and integrity of the Service and to analyze our business.
- We may disclose PI as required by law and/or in response to service of legal process, such as a court order, summons, subpoena, or the like.
- We may disclose PI that you choose to share through the Service, such as when you choose to join a group, post content that will be accessible to other members of a group, or post content on any publicly available portion of the Service.
- If you submit content to the Service, your user ID and any information you provide in or with the content, including PI, may be provided to the group members or other users of the Service having access to the content.
- We may share PI with trusted partners who provide services related to the Service (such as website hosting, maintenance, security, data analysis, bulk communications, surveys, etc.). These trusted partners do not have the right to use this PI for their direct marketing purposes.
- We may disclose aggregate, non-individually identifiable information or automatically collected information to interested third parties to assist those parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for content or functionality on the Service.
- Information about our users, including PI, may be disclosed and/or transferred to entities now or in the future affiliated with us or as part of any merger, acquisition, change of control, debt financing, insolvency, bankruptcy or sale of our assets, and may be used in the businesses of any entity so receiving it.
- Except as provided above, we will not sell your PI to third parties.
- How you can access or change the PI that we have collected: Once you have registered with us, you can access your account, review the information that is stored, and revise that information. Please note, though, that any PI that you include in your submitted content cannot be revised or deleted. In addition, we may not immediately delete residual copies of outdated information from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Children: We do not target, market to, or knowingly collect PI from children under the age of 13 years.
- Referrals: We use and treat information our users provide about their friends or family for referral purposes in the same way we use and treat information about users who register directly with us.
- Data Security: We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your PI. We cannot, however, ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Service, and you do so at your own risk. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your California Privacy Rights: Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of PI the business shares with third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To exercise your rights, you may make one request each year by emailing us at email@example.com. Your request should specify your full name and the email address you used when submitting PI to us.
- Safe Harbor: We participate in the U.S.-European Union and U.S.-Switzerland Safe Harbor programs and adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement with respect to personal data transferred to the United States from organizations in the European Union or Switzerland who are collecting personal data as part of our services. Our certification is posted to the U.S. Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor website. See http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/index.asp.
- Changes to this policy: If we make any changes to this policy, we will post such changes on the Service. If we make any material changes and you are registered with us, we will notify you by email to the address you have registered with us.
- Contact: Please contact use with any questions and/or comments you may have.
5800A Hannum Ave. Suite 210
Culver City, CA, 90230
Telephone: (424) 272-1165